Franchise / License Information
Our Franchise Opportunity offers you a business model in the field of children’s yoga that includes:
- Year Round Lesson Plans and Curriculum that are certified for use in many states and updated yearly
- Full training in our children’s yoga poses, breathing and relaxation techniques, meditations, yoga games and chants for children of all ages and abilities including special needs and high risk youth
- Full training on marketing and promoting and running your children's yoga business
- Operations Manual with all the How to’s and why’s of the business
- Year round support from our Home Office
- Monthly Business Coaching Calls with our founder
- Low Start Up costs
- High profit
- A business model that can be operated from your home or a brick and mortar site
- Low monthly royalties
- Territories with approx. 400,000-450,000 person population
- Ability to renew every 5 years at a fraction of the initial cost
- Discounts for additional territories purchased
Qualifications for someone interested in purchasing our franchise:
- Must have a yoga background of at least one year as a student or teacher as well as a background working with children
- Needs approx. $15,000-$20,000 in Liquid Assets
Our License Opportunity is specifically for childcare centers/preschools and schools that are interested in our curriculum.
- We train you & one of your staff members to teach our unique program exclusively for your school.
- We offer a year round curriculum for children under 5 years and a seperate curriculum for school aged and teen children.
- We offer year round support to your staff member and additional trainings that you can participate in.
- We offer annual renewal at a fraction of the cost to continue the training/support and use of our curriculum.
- We provide a weekly thematic based curriculum designed for 3 seperate age groups which is copyright and trademark protected.
- We provide an alternate curriculum based on Kids Yoga meets Astrology for older groups
- We provide the details needed to teach each class including the supplies, music and more..
- We provide weekly video updates on how to teach each class
- We provide quarterly and yearly trainings
- We provide updates to the curriculum each year
We hope that this answers some of your initial question’s and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
For a copy of our FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document), please fill out the form below for additional info. We will contact you within 24 hours. We must speak with you personally prior to forwarding any info.